Terms & Conditions
These terms apply to goods ordered via the internet. Internet promotions and/or prices relate to internet transactions only and may differ from those available in store.
- These terms apply to goods ordered via the internet. Internet promotions and/or prices relate to internet transactions only and may differ from those available in store. Likewise, temporary or local special offers in store do not apply to internet prices unless expressly specified.
- Please note that Bag city facilitates the sale of certain products on Bagcity.ie as agent for various retailers. By making an order on this site you enter into a contract with the relevant retailer/manufacturer itself rather than with us.
- Order process
- Our display of products on our website is an invitation and not an offer to sell those goods to you.
- An offer is made when you place the order for your products. We will not have made a contract with you unless and until we accept your offer (see point 2.5 below).
- We take payment from your card, when we process your order and have checked your card details. Goods are subject to availability. If we are unable to supply the goods, we will inform you of this as soon as possible. A full refund will be given if you have already paid for the goods.
- If you enter a correct e-mail address we will send you an order acknowledgement e-mail and order update e-mail(s). These are not order confirmation or order acceptance from us.
- Unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it, order acceptance and the creation of the contract between you and us (or the relevant retailer in relation to certain sales which are facilitated by us) will take place at the point the goods you have ordered are dispatched from our warehouse to be delivered to the address you have given us. It does not take place until that stage, even though we may have debited your card (see 2.3 above) or we have sent acknowledging e-mails (see 2.4 above).
- Very occasionally an error may occur resulting in the goods described on our website not being the goods actually available for sale. If this occurs your order will not be or have been accepted. We may ask you whether you wish to purchase other goods we may have available or the goods which may have been dispatched to you in error. If so your order will be amended. Otherwise, we will treat any order as cancelled and any incorrect goods dispatched will be collected for a full refund.
- The contract will be formed at the place of dispatch of the goods.
- All orders that you place on this website will be subject to acceptance in accordance with clause 2.5 of these terms and conditions.
- We do not file details of your order for you to access please print out these terms and conditions and the order acknowledgement for your own record.
- Payment may be made by the methods indicated on our website.
- You will be charged the current price for buying goods from our website at the date you place your order. All prices are displayed on our website and are inclusive of VAT. We reserve the right to amend prices if there is a change in the rate of VAT (where applicable).
- A delivery charge will be applied at checkout.
- The delivery fee is subject to change depending on delivery service providers. The fee may be discounted if orders meet a certain monetary value, however, this does not apply for any orders outside of Ireland and a flat delivery rate shall apply.
- We do our best to make sure that prices are correctly shown but very occasionally an error may occur. If this should happen, we will correct the price and ask you to confirm whether you still wish to purchase the goods at the correct price. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled. We will not accept an order if there is a pricing error.
- We deliver to any Republic of Ireland address.
- Overnight delivery applies to all orders placed on the day before 2pm and after that point, orders will be moved to the following days’ orders.
- If any order which has qualified for free shipping has been cancelled after the shipment process has begun, the customer will receive a refund for their product minus the cost of delivery (€7.50).
- Orders may generally require a signature to acknowledge delivery. The signature of the person accepting delivery at the delivery address will be proof that delivery has been received by you or the person, to whom the order is addressed. If no one is available to accept the delivery you will receive a card to advise that a delivery has been attempted and that the product(s) have [either been left with a neighbour or] returned to the warehouse.
- For Click & Collect orders you must collect your order no later than 14 days after receiving your ‘Order Ready for Collection’ update email. We will hold your uncollected parcel for 14 days. After 14 days you should receive an email informing you that your uncollected item had been returned to our warehouse.
- For any orders delivered to freight forwarding companies, Hotels, B&Bs, storage and relocation companies nominated by you as accepting delivery on your behalf, we shall have no liability to you in respect of any product which is damaged following acceptance of the delivery by these locations on your behalf. These goods are at your risk on and after delivery to these locations and/or carriers.
- We shall have no liability to you in respect of any delay or failure to deliver a product due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including (without limitation) delay or failure caused by adverse weather, strikes or transport problems.
- If, for any reason, you wish to do so you have the right to cancel any order you have placed (other than in respect of goods made to your specification, clearly personalised or unsealed audio or video recording or computer software). You may cancel an order at any point from placing the order up until fourteen (14) calendar days from the day after the delivery of the product(s) to you. This is in line with the Consumer Rights Directive 2011/83/EU. The following procedures will apply:
- You can either email our customer care team at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone our Online Customer Services Team on (01) 4501966. If you have contacted us to cancel before delivery of your goods, though your order will have been cancelled, normally delivery cannot be interrupted (except possibly if cancellation takes place within 30 minutes of order). Please refuse any delivery of cancelled goods or return them to us. Most goods can be returned to a local Bag city store or by post, in the meantime you must take reasonable care of them.
- Clearance section
- The reductions shown are reductions from the original price charged on the website. Occasionally these prices may have applied more than six months ago.
- All risk in the products we supply to you, in particular the risk of any loss or damage, shall pass to you on delivery of the products to the address you specify in your order. Ownership of the products shall not pass to you until we have received payment in full in respect of such products.
- We shall not be liable for any indirect losses you may suffer, including any loss of profit, income or anticipated savings as a result of our failure to comply with these terms or our negligence. Save that our liability in respect of any death or personal injury caused by our negligence shall not in any way be restricted.
- These terms, constitute the entire terms on which we will provide products to you and cancel and supersedes all prior arrangements and representations, whether verbal or written.
- We may amend these terms from time to time at our discretion without notice to you. Any amends will be posted on this website and will supersede any terms and conditions previously published by us.
- No delay or failure by ourselves in exercising or enforcing any of our rights or remedies under these terms shall operate as a waiver of those rights.
- If anyone or more of the provisions of these terms should be held by any court to be unenforceable, such provision shall be validly restated to as nearly as possible approximate the intent of the clause and, if such clause cannot be restated for any reason, shall be severable from these terms and deleted.
- You may not assign or sub-contract any of your rights or obligations under these terms to any person without our prior written consent. No third party shall be entitled to enforce any of these terms.
- All matters concerning and incidental to any offer or agreement for the purchase and sale of products from our website shall be in Irish and construed and governed according to Irish law and the Irish courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in all such matters.
- All measurements are approximate.
- The reproduction of colours is as accurate as the photographic and production process will allow. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DO NOT IN ANY WAY AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS
Covid-19: Please note that due to the current climate in regards to the Covid-19 pandemic, overnight shipment cannot be guaranteed. We are still working towards shipping your products as soon as possible. All Bag City products are currently being shipped using An Post express service and tracking numbers for all parcels should be sent to the appropriate customers in order to keep tabs on all progress made in regards to the customers’ purchase delivery. All products can be tracked by entering the appropriate tracking number in the field provided at,
We at Bag City apologise for any inconveniences this may cause and are grateful for your continued support and understanding in these uncertain times.